New Demo Reel

 Here’s my new demo reel. Warning: It’s one youtube gamer video and not a bunch of clips of the hours of video I’ve edited all slapped together like a bad dream. (I mean if you want to see the parade of weddings, corporate B-roll and medical training videos I can pull them together but believe me this is better.)

The story is…in 2019 I went with my oldest daughter to TwitchCon 2019 in San Diego and I came back interested in learning more about what it took to become a streamer.

Fast forward to 2021 and with some time on my hands (and a BA in Broadcasting) I set to creating a setup and going live three times a week. I was able to spend some serious quality video game time with myself and it took me about three months to make Affiliate. During that time I expended a great deal of effort learning the trade and grinding in the lost mines of Adobe CC editing, creating emotes, motion graphics, and a bunch of sound effects I never used. I even dabbled with Reason and made some music.

   It’s just one video but my hope is that you’ll keep a few things in mind while you watch which I bet will be about the first 30 seconds or so. Please keep in mind I created the music, I shot the footage using the cool in-game replay feature, edited the video and, well, and what I’m most proud of-I won a semi-sweaty solo Fortnite BR with only a pistol.